To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

70 minutes Easy Back At Rainbow

I ran a 5 minute shakedown from the house and then jumped into my car and motored over to Rainbow. I arrived at about the same tine as Jake so we ran together for about 50 minutes. When he said "I'm finished" I then ran on until I hit 70 minutes. The weather has been very Vashon Islandish. Overcast mornings and sunny afternoons so it was almost perfect running conditions.

We then followed the kids around for their workout which went uneventfully. Jake announced that I would be running things Thursday and that we (meaning them) would be doing a two mile time trial. They stood there giving me one of those We're not a happy crew, Captain looks. I guess we'll see how it goes. I told them that if they ducked the workout I would make them run it next week. It was said in jest but no one was laughing.

No comments: