To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

For whom the bell tolls

Back up to Forbes Mill for the first time in months. I ran with Jake doing two loops. The first was in the 27's and the second in the 24's. MY HRM was rarely above 140. I ran a few more minutes to round the whole thing at an hour. No problems with my hamstring. Now and then I could feel it but it never "went".

It was good to be away from Miller/Rainbow and back on the trail. The weather was cool and overcast so running conditions were near perfect.

We had breakfast afterward.

Received an email from my friend in England, Derek. His 42 year old son unexpectedly died in his sleep. It is beyond my comprehension to know how he feels. You always think you'll die before your children.

Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee

John Donne

No comments: