To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, August 13, 2010

Last Run at Raibow-Miller For A While

I did what was probably my last run at Rainbow and Miller for a while. Certainly in the morning. I did a very easy 60 minutes with no HRM. I am ready for a change.

I just kept the pace slow and easy (my secret weapon). I am having some minor hamstring issues which originally began with the reps I was doing but were exacerbated by "other things" like using my version of the stick for massage and also over stretching my legs sitting on the bed using my laptop (it's a long story). Advil, ice and staying away from massage will be my strategy for now.

Cross Country season officially began today and everyone went long. The crowds haven't showed up yet but they will come according to Jake especially when we shift to afternoon workouts. I am going to take the non runners for the first week or two and get them going. In less than a month they'll all be racing.

No comments: