To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Los Gatos Run

Jake and I hooked up at Los Gatos High parking lot and ran 54 plus minutes up and down the trail to the dam. Jake set the pace which kept my HR in the mid 130's and mid 140's throughout the run. We were supposed to do 3 loops (up and backs) but Jake was done after two so we went to the track and I ran 5 laps with 5 x 100 striders (one strider per lap). My legs felt good so no complaints. Jake was "done" in as usual by continuing to run every day and by not starting out slow enough to work into the run. My 140's, which are easy for me, are too hard for Jake.

He just keeps himself in a constant state of tiredness. I wonder if he woud follow my workout recommendations for one month? His legs would feel much better but he would hate it.

No comments: