To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, July 09, 2007

Thinnest Girl On The Track

I cut back my Monday morning run to about 7 miles keeping my HR below 140 most of the way. Legs felt Ok but not great. I have a nice case of the plods. I ran into "Ohio" and we talked sports for about 15-20 minutes. Good guy. Seems to have a great deal of obscure sports knowledge like me. Stuff that people just don't care much about (except for guys like us). Chinese Girl was charging around the track towards the end of my run. Same dark tights and orange jacket she seems to always wear. She is the thinnest girl on the track but she works at it. But she also wears a great deal of makeup. She was still in her running phase when I headed back home so I missed the jumping rope phase.

No comments: