To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

3rd Day

Tuesday: 3rd day without running. My legs feel good again. Little or no soreness (at all). I looked at the Advil. What was that for? It is obviously that I needed to rest. Well, at least it is obvious now. Of course a non runner would have said it to me long ago.

What would life be like without running? It's only been since 1968. A few stops for injury and a few more for colds or the flu. But basically I have been a runner forever or so it seems. In the meantime works closes in again. A new client. Interesting work. The HR VP has gone native. It happens. You lose persepctive. "Heart of Darkness" way up the river. Eventually they have to send people after you to bring you out.

No comments: