To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Rains Came (again)


I made the right decision to run Saturday instead of Sunday. The rains and wind came in last night and were still blowing this morning. Of course it is supposed to rain on Monday so I will get caught in it anyway. I am not that big a wuss. I will go out in it anyway. The rain doesn't bother me that much. It's the wind. That will keep indoors if it is blowing hard. I just don't have enough sail to navigate.

Dwight's been running indoors more often than not but he is in Colorado and winters can be tough in Fort Collins. 2 hours on the treadmill. Ugh!

I don't think I am motivated enough to do that. I would just lay back and wait for the weather to clear up. A big change from the old days.

No comments: