To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dead Legs

What a strange day. My legs were dead throughout 9.5 miles of running. I ran with Tom W who told me his legs were dead too and then at breakfast Jake told me that his legs were beat up. So 3 old guys (OK, well veterans) all have an off day. The weather was not bad. Drizzle and rain but not cold or windy. Since the general trend of late has been a very slow pace with dead legs, something is not working very well. My ability to recover seems to be compromised.

So (once again) does this mean (1) stay the course, (2) take time off completely from running, (3) shift to a 3 day running week or (4) go to ground zero and do a rebuild but wihtout taking time off.

It means something. Aging, yes but more. The slope has been pretty slippery lately.

No comments: