To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, February 23, 2007

To Hell With It

After a day of rain it cleared up this morning but was cold and windy. I did the old "should I wait until later to go out" but finally decided to hell with it. I would go early (or relatively early). I was out well before 9 am and ran for 60 minutes and felt good throughout. The ITB bothered me slightly (will this thing never go away???). I kept my HR around 138-142 most of the way. For once this was not a ten minute pace, 6 mile run. It was closer to 7 miles and despite the scorching 8 pace workout on Wednesday I had obviously recovered.

I did not take Metabol today. I am awaiting the shipment of Dwight's magic 4 to see if they help me recover or that at least I get a decent placebo effect from the stuff.

I haven't decided yet whether I will run Saturday or Sunday this weekend. If it is based on weather than it has to be Saturday because it is slated to rain on Sunday morning.

No comments: