To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, February 09, 2007

The Track Was Mine

Work intervened in my life and blew away my morning run. I finally got out for 45 minutes (give or take) in the mid afternoon. It alternately rained and drizzled but I have to admit that it felt good just getting out there. I ran my usual 5 miler covering 4 laps on the track.

The track was mine! On a Friday afternoon with crummy weather, no one was out there. So I just cruised. Where was P.E. Bitch now? Hiding no doubt from the rain. It was my 23 hours.

"Sorry, but I will be needing the whole track for the next 10 minutes." Of course all of this would have been more impressive if my pace resembles real running but as usual, it was little more than a jog. My HR was consistently in the 125-135 range. I am getting way too use to it.

But this is it. Slow pace daily jogs and test AT runs every month for the most part.

No comments: