To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, September 29, 2008

60:00:00

Quietly I ran 60 minutes this morning. It's been months coming back to that level.

60:00:00.

I was sluggish and drained but not because of running.

Congress voted down the 770 million dollar bailout. Maybe it is for the best. We have moved most of our money to "high ground" and I believe it to be safe but one never knows. Not really. I am glad we made the move weeks ago. I could feel that another shoe was going to drop.

Today it did.

WHAM!

Another act in the Black Swan event that is engulfing our economy.

Now we'll have to gut our way out of things. There will be more down days followed by a recovery. What we have to do (my wife and I) is figure out how to take advantage of the market. There have to be some good buys out there.

But none of this was the reason I was tired. I am tired about being tired about work. Enough said. Maybe Peter Pan had it right.

"So come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned. Just think of happy things, and your heart will fly on wings, forever, in Never Never Land!"

No comments: