To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Monday, September 15, 2008

Dunkirk

This would have been a good place for SOA to have met, sorted out what was happening and how we should approached the issue. Instead, like rats, we all hid in our holes. We are a modest bunch and indeed we have much to be modest about. I include myself in this most of all.

I don't know about the rest of you but the past two weeks were a bit like Dunkirk in 1940. I think I may have gotten my army out of France but I took losses. I still have the RAF, the channel between myself and extinction and of course I have the fleet. Now the Germans will come and bomb Britain and I will have to fight defensively until the Americans come into the war.

El Alamein is far off in the future and it will be bloody. But I will win there.

__________________________________________________________________

I ran 47 minutes this morning while my net worth dropped 25-30K (I am not sure yet) on the 4th Black Monday of my life.

No comments: