To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Got The Call-Long Relief Role

I am coming out of the bullpen for a long relief role. Starts Monday up in San Mateo so there is a bit of a commute. My job is to keep the runners off the bases while holding down the score and looking for the person who will come in to relieve me. It's actually at an old haunt. Fashion Island or what was once Fashion Island. It's basically a tactical start up type role but the company has been around for a few years. It's a one person show and that would be me for the next 2-3 months. So I will be back running on the Bayland Bike Path which mostly consists of windy but paved trails. Once I get comfortable I might even sneak over to Redwood Shores.

It's all old territory for me.

I am calling it a day over at my last long time relief role. Been there on and off for 3 years. Best I quietly slip out of the place.

No comments: