To reach me via email

If you wish to reach me: lastchancerunner@gmail.com

Friday, August 29, 2008

Tactical-R-Us




This is the way I feel every morning that I have to go to this gig.


I took today off. I can't believe I am actually looking forward to a long weekend.

I don't know if I was totally successful in helping J take my place. Still to be seen. I did meet with R today and established that I would begin to withdraw to part time after D comes in next week. My client wants a purely tactical comp and benefits manager (or director; it changes hourly). That's what he told R so my hunch was right.

He does value the rest of the stuff guys like me do. He told R that he does not want any of that employee relations stuff. I am OK with that. It makes my withdrawal so much easier. I believe the client should get what he desires. My area of strength is not everyone's cup of tea.

I will transition D and begin to withdraw much more quickly than the USA will be getting out of Iraq.

No comments: